- Ph.D., Physical Geography (Geomorphology), Indiana State University, 1985.
- M.A., Geology, DePauw University (Greencastle, Indiana), 1975.
- B.A., Earth Sciences and Secondary Education, Wittenberg University (Springfield, Ohio), 1973.
- Physical Geology with lab
- Geomorphology with lab
- Historical Geology with lab
- Environmental Geology with lab
- Cartography with lab
- Physical Geography and Mapping with lab
- Environmental Science labs
- Structural Geology with lab
- Physical Geography with lab
- Earth Science for Public School Teachers with lab
- Meteorology with lab
- Seminar for Teaching Assistants
- Course Design Workshop, conducted for participants in three different NSF STEP programs: West Texas A&M University (2007), Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi (S007), and Texas A&M University-Kingsville (2006).
- Faculty Mentor Workshop, conducted for new faculty and their faculty mentors, Texas A&M University-Kingsville, 2003.
- Funding Workshop for Coastal Bend Informal Educators (CBIE), Corpus Christi, 2003.
- Show Me the Money! Funding Workshop for Informal Science Educators Association (ISEA), one-day, Bob Bullock Museum, Austin, TX, 2002.
- Linking Standards and Instruction, Dana Center October Preservice Conference, co-facilitator, 2001.
- Planetary Landforms, with S. Salinas, Conference for the Advancement of Science Teaching (CAST), 1998.
- Earth Science Content for Elementary Teachers, workshop conducted for Education Service Center-Region 2, February, 1998.
- Water in the South Texas Environment, workshop conducted for Middle School teachers, Education Service Center-Region 2, February, 1998.
- Mentoring Workshop conducted for North Central College, April 1990.
- Course Design Workshop, conducted for Aurora College, Fall 1988.