Laura Isbell, Ph.D.
Professor of Curriculum & Instruction
- Ph.D.-Curriculum and Instruction, Minor in Special Education, University of North Texas, 2013 Dissertation: Secondary Teachers’ Concerns About Response to Intervention: An Examination Using the Concerns-Based Adoption Model Chair: Dr. ary Harris
- M.B.A.-Strategic Management, University of Texas at Dallas, 2007
- M.B.A.-Study Abroad European School of Economics, Lucca, Italy International Studies and Business Ethics, 2006
- B.S.- Interdisciplinary Studies (Elementary Education), 2004
Curriculum development, teachers’ pre-service and in-service professional development, response to intervention by students, special education curriculum and concerns.
- Isbell, L.J., & Harris, M. (2011) Portfolio performance of transfer and native EC-6 candidates. The Journal of the Texas Association of Teacher Education,1, 31-39.
- Isbell, L.J. (2011). The importance of RTI training for new teachers. CEC Today, Online Journal.(2011).