B.S. Health & Sports Science--University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma.
Graduated December 1995
M.S. Kinesiology--Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas.
Graduated August 1998
Ph.D. Kinesiology--Texas Woman’s University in Denton, Texas.
Graduated May 2006
Educational (8 years)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Health & Human Performance, TAMU-Commerce 2005-Present
- Adjunct Instructor, Physical Education, Brookhaven Community College, Dallas, TX 2004-2006
Professionally Related (9 years)
- Sr. Health & Fitness Specialist, MBNA Health & Safety Services Division, Addison, TX 2000-2005
- Exercise Physiologist, North Texas Chiropractic & Rehabilitation, Richardson, TX 1999-2000
- Summer School Teacher, Dallas Chinese School, Richardson, TX 1998
- Community Relations Intern, Dallas Stars Hockey Club, Irving, TX 1998
- National Promotions Assistant, Lotto Sports, USA, Carrolton, TX 1997
- Substitute Teacher, Various ISDs, DFW & College Station, TX 1996-1998
- American College of Sports Medicine Health & Fitness Director 2003-Present
- American Red Cross First Aid, AED, and CPR 1995-Present
Honors & Awards
TAMUS Teaching Excellence Award, Fall 2011
TAHPERD Health Educator University of the Year Nominee, 2010, 2011, 2013
Paul W. Barrus Distinguished Faculty Award Nominee, 2008, 2009
MBNA Volunteer of the Quarter, 2001