- To gain knowledge and expertise in teaching Health, Human Performance, and Sports-related courses through attendance and active participation as a member of Professional Organizations.
- To actively engage in quality research, writing, and presentation of health-related issues.
- To continue my association with the American Red Cross as a “Certified” Community first Aid and CPR Instructor.
- To engage in activities and dialogue on behalf of Texas A&M University-Commerce that will:
- Bring about better student and teacher relationships,
- Bring about better university and community relationships, and
- Aid in better departmental relationships.
- To enhance student learning through the use of a variety of teaching materials and resources.
- To continue my relationship with elementary, junior high and high schools located within the service area of Texas A&M University-Commerce as a guest speaker (when asked).
- To continue to serve on university and departmental committees for which I have been assigned and/or volunteered.
- BS Kentucky State University (Frankfort, Kentucky) May 1978
- MS Southern Illinois University-Carbondale (Carbondale, Illinois) May 1981
- EdD Texas A&M University-Commerce (Commerce, Texas) December 2007
- K-12 Teaching Certification (Kentucky)K-12 Teaching Certification (Ohio)
- K-12 Teaching Certification (Alabama)
- Certified First Aid and CPR Instructor, American Red Cross