[ Home] [ Courseware ]
Hello learners. Welcome to the class home page of ETEC 579 - Administration of Educational Technology Programs (Summer I, 2003)
ETEC 579 Syllabus
ETEC 579 Schedule (tentative)
Technology Plan Guidelines
Grant Pre-Proposal Guidelines
Case Study Exercise
- Managing Media Services : Theory and Practice
by Schmidt, William D.; Rieck, Donald Arthur.; Vlcek, Charles W.
On-line Text (direct link to book)
NetLibrary Home (you can login from here if direct link above does not work)
IF you desire to purchase a hardcopy, you may...
...buy the book from Amazon ($49 new, some used available at lower prices)
...buy the book from Barnes & Noble ($49 new)
...buy the book directly from publisher, Greenwood Publishing Group ($49 new)
...or buy the book from any one of a variety of on-line sources.
NOTE: Purchase is OPTIONAL.
This is a "Web-Enhanced" course.
Connect to the on-line course component HERE
Technology Plans: Planning for Progress (.ppt)
Sample Technology Plan - Paris Junior College Plan for Distance Education and Off-Campus Instruction. Original form developed for NETCC by Dr. Michael Dennehy.
Sample Computer Hardware & Software Inventory Form
Master Technology Teacher Preparation Manual
Possibly Useful Sites
North Central Regional Education Laboratory
- NCREL - Technology in Education
- NCREL - Developing a School or District Technology Plan - includes several sample plans.
- NCREL - Guiding Questions for Technology Planning
- NCREL - Leadership and Learning with Technology
- NCREL - enGauge
- NCREL - enGauge - Technology Funding Links, Resources, and Sample Budgets.
E-mail the instructor: Jason.Davis@tamuc.edu
Department of Secondary and Higher Education
Texas A&M University-Commerce